Mark and I both really enjoy Halloween. He likes dressing up and decorating and I like eating candy. It was always my favorite holiday before we had kids, then Christmas trumped all. However, we both still really get into the holiday and have enjoyed sharing our enthusiasm with our children. I've recently been thinking about how much fun we have always had on Halloween which promted me to dig up old photos. We have dressed up together every year since we got married and here is a picture of each year.
Halloweens Past
Mark and I both really enjoy Halloween. He likes dressing up and decorating and I like eating candy. It was always my favorite holiday before we had kids, then Christmas trumped all. However, we both still really get into the holiday and have enjoyed sharing our enthusiasm with our children. I've recently been thinking about how much fun we have always had on Halloween which promted me to dig up old photos. We have dressed up together every year since we got married and here is a picture of each year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment