So, we went to the pumpkin patch again this year. We had such a good time last year that we went to the same place this year. It was a lot of fun this year too! We all love Halloween at our house and like to do as many Halloween activities as we can. I love our family fun days!
Pumpkin Patch, Revisited
So, we went to the pumpkin patch again this year. We had such a good time last year that we went to the same place this year. It was a lot of fun this year too! We all love Halloween at our house and like to do as many Halloween activities as we can. I love our family fun days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay! I've been waiting for this! Maybe we should go do some fall activities with our kids. Oh wait, it's still 96 degrees outside. You guys are fun parents!
Post a Comment