Vacation, kind of
A couple weeks ago we were supposed to take a trip to Phoenix to go to my sister's baby's blessing. We got the tires changed, the oil changed, we bought tickets to the U2 concert, and we were ready to go until I came down with strep throat the day before we were to leave. I probably would have cried all day long if I didn't feel so sick. Mark had already taken time off work and I started feeling better after getting on antibiotics so we spent a few days going to the pumpkin patch, Ogden Nature Center, Living Planet Aquarium, and Tracy Aviary. It was fun; we had a great time! But we still can't get our kids to look at the camera and smile. Mark and I also had Lewis take our picture a couple of times since we are never in pictures together. One turned out well, one not so well.














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha! That one with Mark's head chopped off is totally funny. It's too bad because that's a great picture of you! Fun stuff. Your kids are lucky :)
wonderful pictures! i'm glad you guys still got to have some fun that week.
Post a Comment