Halloween




















This year we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat on Halloween.
The kids had a lot of fun collecting candy and Mark and I got
a lot of comments on our costumes. Oddly, people kept asking
if I was Barney. Please! We won the award for silliest costumes.
I have no idea why.... All in all, it was a fun night. But we really
missed the family Halloween parties that we used to have.
It is much more fun to wear ridiculous costumes when you
are among family.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tami G. said...

Barney! That would have been the perfect Halloween costume for Scott - wish I still had it. You and Mark should be proud that your fun-ness and enthusiasm instigated the only real Wellman family tradition. Now we ALL love Halloween too :)

marloalder said...

lisa you are so awesome. Love it, hey give me a call 928-485-2476 We need to catch up.

Post a Comment