We have been enjoying the Utah summer. We go to the park every Wednesday and catch butterflies and play with kids in the ward. We also go to the Dinosaur Park, Union Station Museum, and Treehouse Museum just about every week. It has been a lot of fun going on our little field trips together. It has been a really fun summer! I adore my kids! I love spending time with them. I am so blessed!
Summer Fun
We have been enjoying the Utah summer. We go to the park every Wednesday and catch butterflies and play with kids in the ward. We also go to the Dinosaur Park, Union Station Museum, and Treehouse Museum just about every week. It has been a lot of fun going on our little field trips together. It has been a really fun summer! I adore my kids! I love spending time with them. I am so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment