Jack is 4!








This week was Jack's birthday. He is one of the funniest little boys I've ever known. He is always saying something that makes me laugh. He is also one of the sweetest boys. I'm so lucky that he's mine. Here are some things about him.

1. Jack LOVES pizza. It’s by far his favorite but has to be pepperoni. He also loves toast, cinnamon rolls, grilled cheese sandwiches, raisins, and orange juice.
2. Jack’s favorite movie is the Nightmare Before Christmas but he calls it This Is Halloween.
3. Jack’s favorite song is This Is Halloween from the Nightmare Before Christmas. He has a dance where he puts his arms out and stomps around with a frown on his face when he hears this song.
4. Jack loves Renee. He cannot keep his hands or his mouth off of her. He also likes to lick her head for some reason.
5. Jack loves to play with Lewis and Ashley too. His favorite game is hide-and-seek. He also enjoys I Spy, Hot Potato, Freeze Dance, and Ring Around the Rosie.
6. Jack likes to pretend he’s a puppy. Sometimes I’ll feel something wet on my arm or leg and look down to see Jack licking me.
7. Jack is a biter. If his mouth is near someone or something he will bite it. He cannot help himself.
8. When Jack gets reprimanded for breaking a rule he says he is just using his imagination. For example, Jack, stop biting your little sister. I was just using my imagination. Good try.
9. Jack loves cards. When he gets or makes a card he’ll carry it around for days.
10. Jack loves his stuffed animals. He likes to sleep with them and play with them.
11. Jack loves his blankets. He has three that he likes to sleep with or snuggle with.
12. Jack likes to be sung to. The song I sing to him when it’s bedtime or when he just needs some comfort is Smile. I have sung this to him since he was an infant. He also likes Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
13. Jack likes to play with play dough. It is one of his favorite activities and he’ll sit there at the table for over an hour playing with it. He also enjoys coloring.
14. Jack likes to be in a stroller or grocery cart when we go out. Unlike some kids who like to run around when they go out in public, he would rather be pushed around.
15. Jack does not like the cold. He likes to play in the snow for a few minutes but quickly heads back inside because it’s too cold. He is constantly wrapped up in one of his blankets.
16. Jack’s favorite word is poop. The punch line to all of his jokes is poop. Ask him what he wants for dinner, it’s poop.
17. Jack does not like loud crying. If one of his siblings is crying loudly he screams, “I don’t like crying!” as loud as he can. It really helps the situation.
18. Jack likes to help. Whenever I ask him to get something for me or to do something he says “Sure!” He is such a sweet boy.
19. Jack likes to show off his tricks. All day long I hear, ‘Mom, watch this!” His tricks include but are not limited to jumping off the couch, throwing stuff, and making silly faces.
20. Jack likes to tell silly jokes. One of his favorites is: Why did Tigger look in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh!
21. Jack has only one volume, loud. He is perhaps the loudest three-year-old boy in the world and there is no getting him to quiet down.
22. Jack likes to snuggle. He will often come climb up on the couch and snuggle up next to me. He is such a sweet boy.
23. Jack’s favorite candy is chocolate, but he is a fan of all candy.
24. Jack’s favorite book is Where the Wild Things Are. He also likes books about animals and the open-the-flap books.
25. Jack is very smart. He knows his animals, animal sounds, colors, shapes, some letters, and can count to at least twelve. The kid is a genius.
26. Jack’s nicknames are Jackie, Jack-a-boo, and Jackie-boy. If you ask him his name he’ll tell you Jackie.
27. Jack’s favorite zoo animal is the tiger. He likes their roar.
28. Jack likes to make threats when he’s mad. Things he has said, I wish a T-rex would eat you, I wish you were dead so I could make my own cookies and eat them, When I grow up I’m going to turn into a raptor and eat you. You get the idea...
29. Jack is such a sweet little boy. He brings a lot of joy to our family and I’m so glad he’s ours.

1 comments:

Tami G. said...

Jack is such an awesome kid. The absolute best part about him is the way his mind works! I love number 8 and number 28.

P.S. Colby picked that same outfit for his Halloween costume!

Post a Comment