













Just a few weeks after having a baby, Tami came up to visit with all her kids and brought my mom and Shana along with her. It was SO much fun to have them. My kids and I still talk about what a great time we had and how much we wish they could stay. The only reason I don't like Utah is because my family lives in Phoenix. It would be so ideal if they just moved up here because there is so much for young families to do. Here are some pictures of the fun times we had together. Thanks for coming Tami, Mom, and Shana! I know it was a tough trip but it was so much fun!
1 comments:
You're welcome - but you're the one who deserves the thanks. I'd do it again tomorrow! We loved every minute of it (after the driving part was over!). In fact we were just listening to the Disney CD you made us today and remembering our trip and missing you. And I agree, if we all moved up there, we'd have so much fun. I wouldn't care where I lived as long as I could eat chocolate cake and watch Strictly Ballroom in the middle of the night with my little sister :)
Post a Comment