Kids Say The Darndest Things


All of our kids make us laugh all the time. The things they come up with are hilarious. It's so funny to hear their perspective on life. I can always remember Jack's comments the best because I usually end up repeating them to Mark at night. Recently, Jack's sunbeams teacher told me they were discussing prophets in class and she turned to Jack and said, "You never know, Jack could be the prophet some day." To which he replied, "No, I'm going to be Santa Claus!" And this last week I saw one of his slippers up on a high shelf and asked him how it got up there. He said, "It slipped off my foot and flew up on the wall." Then I said, "That's a pretty big fall." And he said, "Yeah, it was amazing!" It's so hard to discourage Jack from his story telling because it's just too funny. One of these days we'll teach him not to lie...

0 comments:

Post a Comment