Let It Snow!!
Today we had a super fun time sledding. We brought hot cocoa and found a really fun sled hill at a local park and just had a blast. I guess Utah isn't all bad. We went down the hill with all of the kids, even though some were hesitant. But when we were leaving everyone said they had fun and were glad we went. Which is a big deal. It seems like we always make a big effort to do fun things with our kids and they don't even appreciate it. I'm glad we were all able to have a good time today. Yay snow!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your blog keeps getting cuter. I love that picture of you all up at the top. What a way cool family. Fun snow pictures too!
Looks like you guy's had a blast!!! We'll have to get together and all go sledding!!
Post a Comment